BETTER THAN SCIENCE FICTION SALE
THESE NEW TREATMENTS ARE SO UNBELIEVABLE, YOU WILL THINK YOU ARE IN A SCIENCE FICTION MOVIE BUT REST ASSURED THE RESULTS ARE VERY REAL
Keepin It Tight
Non-invasive Skin Tightening For Face and Body
Safe For All Skin Types/FDA Approved
Reg. $300 SALE $255
Suggested Treatment Areas Per Session:
Abdomen, Front or Back of Thighs,Inner or Outer Arms, Flanks
Bra Line, Buttocks,Face, Neck and Decollete, Eyes and Jawline
6-8 weekly sessions are recommended for face 8-10 for the body
Into The Light
For Face and Body
Minimizes Acne/Redness (Broken Capillaries and Rosacea)
Lightens Pigmentation, Melasma, and Sun Damage
Cooling System Makes It Virtually Painless
No Down Time/FDA Approved
Reg.$175 SAlE $149
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
RADIO FREQUENCY IS ONE OF THE MOST HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER NEW TREATMENTS IN THE SKIN CARE INDUSTRY. THE RESULTS ARE STUNNING!
IPL SERVICES CAN NOT BE DONE IF YOU ARE GETTING SUN EXPOSURE OR IF YOU ARE NOT A GOOD CANDIDATE. READ THE FAQ AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO SEE IF IPL IS FOR YOU.
IPL AND RADIO FREQUENCY FAQ
1.You may not be able to get this treatment if you have/are:
• Metal or other implants in the treatment area
• Current or history of cancer
• Pregnant or nursing
• Any diseases that can be stimulated by light (e.g. epilepsy)
• History of disease that can be stimulated by heat (e.g. herpes)
• Poorly controlled endocrine disorders (e.g. diabetes or polycystic ovary syndrome)
• Any active condition in the treatment area (e.g. eczema, psoriasis, rash)
• History of skin disorders, keloids, unusual wound healing, or excessively dry and/or sensitive skin
• Any surgical procedures within the past 3 months • A tattoo or permanent makeup in the treatment area(NOT A PROBLEM WITH RADIO FREQUENCY)
• Excessively tanned skin (NOT A PROBLEM WITH RADIO FREQUENCY)
2. I have darker skin (NOT A PROBLEM WITH RADIO FREQUENCY)– can I still get this treatment done? IPL treatments work best for light to medium skin tones. The treatment may work on darker skin, but there is a higher risk of discoloration because darker skin has more pigment in it. It’s best to consult with the technician to see if the treatment is right for you.
3. How often/far apart should the treatments be? Treatments are done 3 weeks apart for ipl 1 week apart for radio frequency.
4. Do I need to do anything to prepare for the treatment? Make sure your skin is clean. Do not apply any lotions, creams or makeup before your session, and stop using any products that might irritate your skin 2-3 days before. You must also avoid any tanning, including with self-tanners (NOT A PROBLEM WITH RADIO FREQUENCY). You may be advised to shave the area before your treatment. Remove all jewelry around the area being treated.